Arsip

Paris Hilton's Sumo Laptop

06 April 2009

by geeksugar

For the first time ever I have to give Paris Hilton props. The heiress was spotted carrying her laptop in a pink sumo laptop sleeve while leaving a private acting coach class recently. Why does she deserve kudos?
The Sumo laptop sleeve has long been one of my favorite designs on the market. In fact, last week I even featured it in my bright summery laptop sleeve roundup. The sleeve is $34.99 and allows safe laptop protection. It doesn't have a strap, but it's great for covering your laptop and slipping into a larger purse, carry on or even on its own as Paris is seen using it.
It's made from quilted corduroy and comes in an assortment of sizes (13", 15", and 17"). If you're not a pink person you can get it in black, red, and my personal favorite, green. Enter the promotion code "koloparis" to get 10 percent off any order over $50 now through the end of August.
Source: Kolobags

0 komentar: