Arsip

Eva Longoria

28 November 2008


Nicknames: Eva Longoria

Birth Date: March 15, 1975

Birth Place: Corpus Christi, Texas, USA

Height: 5'3"

Nationality: American

Profession: Actor

Claim to Fame: TV Series: Desperate Housewives

Contact Information :
Thruline Entertainment
9250 Wilshire Blvd., Ground Floor
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
USA.

"As soon as I read the script I knew it was pretty special. The creator of the show asked what I thought of the writing as a whole. I told him I had no idea because I'd only read my part. He laughed and told me I'd got the job. He thought my answer was completely Gabrielle".
- Eva Longoria.

Eva Jacqueline Longoria is famous for her brilliant performance in a TV serial Desperate Housewife. She played a character of Gabrielle Solis, the perpetually unsatisfied sexpot. She got status as a mainstream celebrity because of the success of Desperate Housewives and she led to a multitude of magazine covers and TV appearances.

Herself and the cast of the show won the 2005 Screen Actor's Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series (shared with Andrea Bowen, Ricardo Chavira, Marcia Cross, Steven Culp, Jamie Denton, Teri Hatcher, Felicity Huffman, Cody Kasch, Jesse Metcalfe, Mark Moses, Nicollette Sheridan, and Brenda Strong)

In the same year she appeared in the television thriller The Dead Will Tell with the subsequent roles in Carlita's Secret, harsh Times with Christian Bale and The Sentinel with Michael Douglas pointing to a lucrative feature career in her small screen success.







0 komentar: